Subject: Electrifying the Spirit of Ecstasy: Celebrating 120 years of Rolls-Royce motor cars
From: "Amanda Mordarska" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:55:53 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the attention of the marketing/ partnership department,

I've been asked to reach out to Estonia Ministry of Tourism on behalf of the 
board at the Rolls-Royce Club - the global membership organisation for RR & 
Bentley owners - regarding their celebrations to mark the 120th anniversary 
of Rolls Royce Motor Cars and the launch of the Spectre.

I wanted a short conversation which may result in an invitation to attend an 
exhibition in London at Grosvenor House, in 2024. We have more than 10,000 
member families that frequent the world’s valued destination of choice.

At this stage, all that is required is a 5-minute conversation.

Might we be able to organize a call in the next day-or-two for us to discuss 
further?

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Amanda

Amanda Mordarska

Partnership Manager

amanda.mordarska <mailto:[email-masked]> @stjamess.org

+44 (0)20 8371 4031

St James’s House
The Maple Building, 39-51 Highgate Road,

London, NW5 1RT
 <https://www.stjamess.org/> www.stjamess.org

 <https://www.instagram.com/stjameshouseofficial/> 
<https://twitter.com/sjhouseofficial> 
<https://www.facebook.com/stjameshouseofficial> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/sjh-group/>

   <https://mcusercontent.com/7220ef6c5de2f27d43612313e/images/8b302ef9-de4d-8002-f439-9ff016947b3c.png>